Tuesday 10 April 2007

The blog within the blog

It's not easy, managing two blogs simultaneously: in order to concentrate on one, I must necessarily seem to neglect the other. They seem to be connected by some invisible cord that is adjustable only by Google, besides; so that when I make an editorial alteration to I Beatrice, it has a way of popping up all inconveniently on Just Blogging.
What I'm trying rather awkwardly to explain here is that, having made an alteration to the "About me" section on I Beatrice (now sub-titled Macauley's House to reflect its wholly fictional character), I discover that the same short preamble has also appeared on my Profile page, where it doesn't sit at all happily.

I'm sorry if this creates confusion. It's confusing me, so what can it be doing for anyone else who happens to pass by? Is there any way, I wonder, of separating the two editorials? Or to put it another way - can I say something on my Profile page that is different from what appears on my blog's opening page?

There's usually someone clever enough out there to sort out any problem, large or small, so here's hoping.

No comments: